The easiest way to become a member is to join via the website for £10 using our social members option. Players, officials and members wishing to vote at the AGM must join using a full members option, again via the website. Memberships run for 1 year from the 1st May until the following year. Discounts are given to members that sign up to a full membership before the deadline. Please support your local club and join as a member. You will save on average 50p per drink (wines and beers/ciders only) if you join as a member, so its worth joining today. Members also receive discounts for function bookings at the club.
How to Join Goole Town CC via the Website & Pay your subs online
1. Visit www.gooletowncc.co.uk
2. Click “Join My Website”
3. You can register using your Facebook account or complete the form shown on the page.
4. On the next screen, choose which Role Suits you best.
****Parents registering a child or a family follow 4a & 4b, normal members go to 5*****
a. Club Member & Parent (for U18’s) are recommended. When selecting “Parent” you will be prompted for your child’s name on the next page. Players under the age of 14 cannot be register on the site themselves. If your child is already on the site please enter their name and select them from the list. If they are not on the site, please enter their name and click “Click here if your child is not in the list”.
b. Enter the child’s information and click “Add”
5. Click “Next” and follow the prompts
6. Check your email and follow the instructions within it to verify your account
7. Your Account will now be verified by the webmaster and you will receive an email when it has been confirmed. Follow the prompts in the email to access the website.
8. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to prompt the webmaster to verify your account.
Part 2 - Paying Fees on the website
On the website you can pay for your Annual Subscriptions. To do this please follow these instructions.
1. Go to www.gooletowncc.co.uk and login using your account details.
2. Choose Payments Menu from the top menu
3. Choose the Product that you wish to purchase and Click “Buy this Product”.
****Parents registering a child or a family follow 3a & 3b, normal members go to 4*****
a. If purchasing a Family Option you only need to make one payment. If you have more than one family member registered on the website you can tag other family with your payment.
b. You will need to provide additional details for your child on the next page.
4. You will now be redirected to the GoCardless website where you will process the payment.
5. Enter your details on the GoCardless website. It may ask you to register.
6. You will be prompted for your Bank Sort Code and Account Number.
• The GoCardless website allows for recurring payments via Direct Debit. This will allow you to pay for your recurring subscriptions automatically each time they are due.
• Please do not cancel Annual Membership subscriptions unless you are leaving the club. Doing so will mean you have to manually pay online each year and automated payments are easier to manage.
• If you do wish to cancel the arrangement you can do this by contacting your Bank, Logging on to your GoCardless account or by emailing email@example.com.
7. Once you have entered all the required details Click “Next”.
8. On the next page it will give you a summary of your selection. Click “Confirm” when you are happy to proceed with the payment.
9. You payment will be taken on the date shown on the confirmation page. If this is a recurring payment i.e. annual/monthly subs, the payment will be taken again at the same time next year/month. If you wish to cancel the arrangement you can do this by contacting your Bank or by logging on to your GoCardless account.
Updated 15:26 - 14 Mar 2018 by Simon Franks
10. Download the Pitchero App from the App Store or Google Play and install it on your phone.